Saturday, April 25, 2015

Song Saturday: Puddle Of Mudd Block

How's it going lurkers? You may recall that there wasn't a Song Saturday blog, last week. Last Saturday, I shared details about my mother's seizure on Wednesday, April 15th. This has been another chaotic week. Luckily, there hasn't been any life threatening issues. 

Compared to last week, my mother has been doing much better. Yesterday was my youngest aunt's birthday and we'll be celebrating my mom's birthday tomorrow.

Once April is over, I will be so glad. You seriously have no idea. 

Speaking of last Wednesday, it appears that Puddle Of Mudd's frontman Wes Scantlin is having a worse time than the rest of us. 

First and foremost, Puddle Of Mudd has been around, since The Grunge Era. They released a single last September titled, "Piece Of The Action."

On April 15, 2015, which was on the same day my mother had her seizure, our local NBC (Channel TMJ4) reported that Puddle Of Mudd's Wes Scantlin was arrested. 

He was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct after an incident at Milwaukee’s Mitchell International Airport, which happens to be in my county of WI.

[TMJ4:] "Puddle Of Mudd's Vocalist Wes Scatlin Arrested" (2015)

Wes Scantlin really needs to get his shit together. I always enjoyed listening to Puddle Of Mudd's music. My mother even bought their Come Clean album, when I was in my college freshman year. She loves their song, "Blurry." 

Because I normally do not watch TMJ4, I had no idea about Scantlin's arrest, until I read about it on HardDrive Radio's Dirt page.

According to HardDrive Radio's blogger, Roxy, Scantlin's booking agency told Blabbermouth that the vocalist was NOT  in jail at the moment and that the band “will be performing all shows, including last weekend and all upcoming shows.” 

Puddle Of Mudd was scheduled to perform on April 16th in Wilmington, NC. Supposedly, the sheriff’s office had NOT  released any further details regarding the incident and the nature of what happened has yet to be disclosed.

Wes Scantlin has been developing quite a rap sheet much like Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. 

BTW:  Those 2 have a connection to each other but I will explain more about Scantlin's connections later. Over these last 3 years, I have read news about him at least several times online. 

Between September 4, 2012 and April 15, 2015, Puddle Of Mudd's Wes Scantlin has:

* been arrested while traveling on a cross country flight from Boston to L.A. BECAUSE he was high on cocaine. The airplane made an emergency landing in Austin, TX where he was charged with public intoxication.

* domestic violence charges both in 2012 and 2013. In May 2013, Wes Scantlin pulled his ex-wife by her arm or shirt and began dragging her.

* Last April 16th, during a show at Trees Dallas, Wes lip synched and had a meltdown on stage. He threw a microphone and beer into the audience. This was along with threatening and attempting to PHYSICALLY ATTACK several audience members at a show in Scottsdale, AZ. Also, Wes Scantlin was criticized for his lip synching, during the same show.

* As mentioned in the preceding video, he was arrested at Denver International Airport for riding on the baggage carousel and ending up in the restricted area, on January 16, 2015.

* April 2, 2015, Scantlin had ANOTHER meltdown. Earlier this month, he smashed his guitar, headphones, and part of the drummer's kit.

I wonder if Wes Scantlin managed to pay Ryan Braun a visit, before he was arrested at Mitchell International Airport here in WI. 

Recently, I learned that Wes is the cousin of Miss Missouri Teen USA's Melana Scantlin and Ryan Braun. Here's where it gets more interesting:

Ryan Braun is the baseball right fielder for the Milwaukee Brewers. Braun has also been in the local news, during these last 2 years. 

Ryan Braun LIED to his fans and everyone in the media about using "performance-enhancing drugs."

Talk about family scandals! Since it's Song Saturday, I thought I would share 3 of Puddle Of Mudd's music videos. 

One of them is my mother's favorite ("Blurry"). Another is my favorite ("Heel Over Head") and it has been stuck in my head all week. 

Last but surely NOT  the least, Puddle Of Mudd's new single.

1) Puddle Of Mudd "Blurry" Come Clean (2001)

 
2) Puddle Of Mudd "Heel Over Head" Life On Display (2003)


3) Puddle Of Mudd "Piece Of The Action" [NEW SINGLE] (2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment