Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blogger Is My Alternate


How's it going my gumdrops? You may recall that I published 2 blogs last weekend, on Blogger. Song Saturday and Cartoon Sunday are blogs I normally publish on It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns. Webs.com experiences glitches every so often. 

Since I'm already on Blogger, it's only fitting to publish Song Saturday and Cartoon Sunday blogs on here, whenever It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns goes down. I will just transfer those same blogs over to my website, after the glitches are over. That's basically what I did both today and yesterday.

Normally, I will share Song Saturday and Cartoon Sunday blogs to Blogger from It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns. Whenever I share those blogs on here, the links will redirect you to my website and vice versa. Isn't that fantastic?!

What would be even more fantastic is if Gen Xers and Millennials both liked, subscribed, shared, +1'ed on Google+, and left your feedback in the comments sections. I am online, during the evenings.

There is NO fee to join It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns. The incentive to joining is that you have a chance to read my "Horror" page. That's something outsiders do NOT have access to. Just think about it. 

If you are having trouble with the navigation, here is a blog explaining how to navigate around It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns.

http://goo.gl/kmXmUY

Anyway, thank you my gumdrops! I look forward to seeing you all very soon!

~ Anna H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment