Saturday, May 28, 2016

Follow Up To My Previous Blogs About Sean Yseult

This has been a hectic and extremely overwhelming week! There were
monkey wrenches thrown into some of my plans and my plate was being
overrun. On the positive side, I did manage to interview the former
bassist of White Zombie, Sean Yseult.



Today, I give a follow up about my live interview with Sean Yseult
on Leaf Pile Radio. Also, I express my personal thoughts about Leaf Pile
Radio, White Zombie, Sean Yseult, Rob Zombie, and Rob Zombie's music
and film careers. In addition, I explain what format I will be
publishing my interview with Sean Yseult.



More than anything, I would REALLY appreciate it if you supported
the content on It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns. That means liking
and sharing my blogs on social media, e-mailing my blogs, and spreading
the word in general.



I am a 1-woman show and spend countless HOURS working on these
blogs, while everyone else is sleeping. I turn no profit off any of the
content I publish and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment