Sunday, September 27, 2015

Recent Glitches On It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns

Metal Prints


How's it going my gumdrops? After sharing the latest Song Saturday blog yesterday, I turned off my laptop. During the early evening, I returned only to discover, that I could NOT access my own website, It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns at all.
 

I automatically assumed, that Mozilla was glitching on my end of cyber space. I opened 2 other tabs and went to other sites, that I normally frequent online and found no problems. 

Eventually, I checked my Yahoo Mail and learned, that numerous websites through Webs.com were down. Therefore, Webs had another glitch, while I was offline yesterday.
 

Website owners like myself had to contact Webs' tech support, in order to inform the company, that our sites were down. Now, It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns is up and somewhat functioning, again. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
 

If you haven't already, please try to check out these last 2 blogs below!

Song Saturday: Dark Sinfonia's Prospero

It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns' 2nd Birthday [Q&A EDITION]
 
Once again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment